iGel Rose Powder - R090 Calm The Duck Down
Nex Beauty LLC is not responsible for changes of manufacturing components, specifications or color which may differ from literature, web sites or other promotional items.
All warranties are from the manufacturer and not from Nex Beauty LLC. (dba: Nex Beauty Supply) Shipping costs are not covered and you are responsible for all shipping charges
Why would you Calm The Duck Down when it comes to your nails? Wear a corn yellow shade to fade the blues away instantly! It's perfect for spring and a summery getaway!
*This shade is also available in matching Rose Gel & Lacquer Duo
Color: Corn Yellow
Occasions: Spring, Summer
Product Size: 2 oz (56g)
Product Type: Dip & Dap Powder
MADE IN USA
✔ Can be used for both the Dip Method & Acrylic Application
✔ Cruelty-Free, Vegan, and 5-Free!
✔ Durable, Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Strengthens and Grows Natural Nails with Added Vitamins & Calcium
✔ No UV/LED Light required
Dip Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nail with Bond to dehydrate the nail.
2. Apply Base Coat and dip the nail in powder at a 45 degree angle. Tap finger to remove excess and wait 30 seconds before brushing off the excess powder with a nail brush. Repeat this step on the same nail until you get the color and thickness you desire.
3. Apply Activator to all fingers on one hand and wait at least 30 seconds.
4. Wipe each nail with a lint-free wipe to remove any excess activator.
5. File & Buff to your desired length and shape.
Acrylic Application Instructions:
1. Prep your nails with Ultra Bond Primer to extend the longevity of your manicure.
2. If you are seeking extra length - apply tips.
3. Dip the brush into your monomer and push it all the way down to make sure the bubbles go away. Then, brush it against the side of the bowl to remove excess liquid.
4. Dap your brush into the acrylic powder! You may have to practice a few times to achieve the correct ratio of liquid to acrylic powder. It should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
5. Apply the bead to your nails. Let air dry. You may test by tapping the surface of the nail with the handle of the acrylic brush. If it makes a clicking sound, it's ready for the next step.
6. Depending on your method of application, you may repeat steps 3-5 and apply another bead. Otherwise, for a gorgeous long-lasting manicure, finish off with a Top Coat.
Dip Removal Instructions:
1. File down the shiny top coat.
2. Use Acetone to Remove the Dip: Either wrap your nails in acetone-soaked cotton balls wrapped in foil for 10-15 minutes or soak your nails in acetone for 15-20 minutes.
Pro Tip: Before applying the acetone, rub petroleum jelly around your cuticle and fingertips. It will keep the skin around your nails from drying out!
3. After Step 2, the manicure will flake off gently.
4. Buff, Shape, and Nourish!
Acrylic Removal Instructions:
1. Trim and cut off your acrylic nails.
2. Pour 100% acetone into a large bowl. Submerge your nails for 15-20 minutes.
3. Gently scrape off the softened acrylic with a wooden cuticle stick
Do you offer FREE shipping?
Yes, we offer FREE standard shipping for orders over $150.00 and up. Your total must be $150.00 after the promotional discounts have been applied and before shipping charges, taxes, etc.
Do you ship outside of the USA?
Unfortunately, due to manufacturers’ regulations, we are not allowed to sell/ship out of the USA.
When will my order ship?
All orders usually take 2-3 business days to process and additional 2-3 business days to ship. Business days DO NOT include weekends and holidays. Orders placed after 12 PM EST are processed the following business day. Orders could take a bit longer during popular promotions.
We make every effort to ship all orders as fast as possible but cannot guarantee orders will go out the same day if received after that time.
In effort to provide our customers with the best prices and rates online, we have simplified our shipping charges.
My package says delivered, but I didn’t receive it.
Please contact your local USPS for further information regarding your package.
If you still have not received your package after 3 business days from the date of delivery, please contact USPS to report a lost package and open a case and obtain a case number. From there, they will launch an investigation to locate your package and will get back to you in 2-3 business days. In the meantime, make sure to email us at email@example.com with your order number and USPS case number and keep us updated with the investigation status. NEX BEAUTY SUPPLY is not responsible for packages after it has been shipped out and accepted by shipping carrier (USPS/UPS). We will try our best to assist you in getting your products.
USPS marked my package as undeliverable. What happens now?
If your package was marked as undeliverable by USPS, it will most likely be returned to us. Once we physically receive the package, we will notify you. If the package was undeliverable due to incorrect address provided by you, you are responsible for shipping cost to reship the package. If the package was undeliverable due to NEX BEAUTY’s fault, we will ship out the package again at no cost to you. If you do not want the package anymore, we can issue you a refund for your order minus the original shipping
Can I Use A Mail Forwarding Service?
Yes, you can use a mail forwarding service. Unfortunately, all orders shipped using a mail forwarding service is no longer eligible for returns or exchanges.
Due to sanitary reasons, we are unfortunately unable to make returns or exchanges. In the unlikely event that an exception is made and a return/exchange is honored, the order is subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping is not provided.
Exception Return - The accept returns of undamaged goods, in the original packaging, within 15 days of delivery. A 25% fee may be charged upon inspection. Customer is responsible for 2-way shipping charges. Custom orders, gels, lacquer, liquids, powders, closeouts, furniture, spas and time dated items may not be returned.
I don’t like the color/product I bought. What can I do?
As all colors appear differently on different screens, we recommend all customers to look up swatches of colors and product reviews on other websites. Customer takes full responsibility knowing what they are purchasing. We cannot accept returns or exchanges because you did not like the color/product.